What is QuickPayPortal?
QuickPayPortal is an online portal or website which can be accessed by logging on to www.quickpayportal.com on any web browser. The primary function of the portal is to allow users to pay their medical bills easily and without any hassles.
Apart from letting to pay the medical bill online, the QuickPayPortal also allows users to view all their medical history online as well.
The QuickPayPortal website is developed by AthenaHealth. AthenaHealth is an American company that is publicly traded and offers network-based solutions for healthcare. The company also develops mobile applications that offer Point-Of-Care services in the United States of America.
More than 110 million patients use the online services offered by AthenaHealth and the QuickPayPortal (www.quickpayportal.com) website is one of the most popular online health service developed by them.
What is QuickPayPortal Code
The QuickPayPortal Code or QuickPay Code is a unique identification number that is associated with every patient payment record. The QuickPayPortal code is used by associated who make use of the QuickPayPortal website in order to accept payments from their patients.
The QuickPayPortal Code makes it easier for patients to make their medical bill payment online using the QuickPayPortal website. If you are someone who is looking forward to paying your medical bill online using the QuickPayPortal website, then you need to make sure that the company or hospital offering you medical assistance accepts online medical bill payment through QuickPayPortal website and that you have a unique QuickPayPortal code (which is also known as QuickPay code) that represents the medical bill that you wish to pay online.
How to Get QuickPayPortal Code?
If you are unaware of your QuickPayPortal Code and wants to find the QuickPayPortal code that is associated with your medical bill which you wish to pay online using the QuickPayPOrtal website, then we are here to help you out.
The QuickPayPortal Code can be accessed from the patient statement that you received after your medical care. Every hospital and medical company that accepts medical bill payments online through QuickPayPortal website adds a unique QuickPayPortal code on each patient statement that they produce in order to uniquely identify the patient statement and make it easier for patients to pay their medical bills online using the QuickPayPortal website.
Even if your patient statement does not have a special ID number with the title “QuickPay Code”, any code that is printed under the title “Statement ID” or “Access Code” work similar to the QuickPayPortal Code and can be used in its place.
How to do QuickPayPortal Login?
If you wish to do the QuickPayPortal Login, which is also known as the QuickPayPortal Sign In, then below are the set of steps that you need to follow.
- Visit the official QuickPayPortal website either by logging on to www.quickpayportal.com on your web browser or by clicking here.
- When the QuickPayPortal website loads completely, you will be able to find a text box where you can enter the QuickPay Code (QuickPayPortal Code), Access Code, or Statement ID that is associated with your medical bill. Enter the QuickPay Code, Access Code, or Statement ID in this text box.
- Click on the “Sign In” button below the text box.
- You might be asked to enter a password once you click the “Sign In” button. If you are accessing the QuickPayPortal website, you will need to create a password now. Else, you can enter your existing QuickPayPortal password.
- And then continue with the on-screen instructions.
Now you have completed the necessary procedures to perform QuickPayPortal login and have successfully logged into the QuickPayPortal website.
How to View QuickPayPortal Patient Dashboard?
The QuickPayPortal website features a Patient Dashboard section which can be accessed in order to view all your past medical history.
In order to view your patient dashboard within the QuickPayPortal website, first you need to complete the QuickPayPortal login. Once the login procedures are completed and you have successfully signed into your QuickPayPortal profile, then you will be able to see a tab named “Patient Dashboard”.
Click on this Patient Dashboard tab and now you will be able to see all your past medical history including bills that you have paid using the QuickPayPortal website. Please do note that only medical history which you have synced with or paid using QuickPayPortal will be visible within the Patient Dashboard.
How to Pay Medical Bills Online using QuickPayPortal?
If you wish to pay your medical bills online using QuickPayPortal, then it is quite easy and you just need to follow the steps listed below.
- First of all, complete the QuickPayPortal login procedures mentioned in the above section.
- Once you have successfully signed into QuickPayPortal, you will be able to see your dashboard to the left of the webpage.
- Within the dashboard, click on the option that says “Bill Payment”.
- Now, you will be able to view any outstanding bills that are synced with the QuickPayPortal which you need to pay.
- From the list, pick the medical bill that you wish to pay using the QuickPayPortal.
- After selecting the medical bill, pick your preferred mode of payment.
- Once you select your preferred mode of medical bill payment, go ahead and proceed with the transaction.
- When you successfully complete the transaction and make the medical bill payment, you will then receive a transaction successful SMS to your registered mobile number along with an invoice or receipt of the transaction to your registered email address.
And now you have finished successfully paying a medical bill using the QuickPayPortal website.
Visit official site : www.quickpayportal.com
Video introduction :
In the above article, we tried to include all the important information related to the QuickPayPortal website.
In case you have any more questions relating to QuickPayPortal which were not addressed in this article, then feel free to get in touch with us by leaving a comment below and we will definitely answer any question you may have.